Saturday, May 11

Rayyan

ASSALAMUALAIKUM w.b.t

Just had our dinner together
the three of us (hehe, macam lah before ni tak makan sekali…)
but tadi I would say that I felt that I was totally in there
chatting, talking about the past, those in school times etc
(hahaha..lawak gila ah)

It has been a long time since having this feeling
feeling of being in the family
(yalah, kau dok emo-tak-tentu-pasai, tak puas hati kat orang tu tak puas hati kat orang ni...)
Itu saja masalahnya…

If you can just forgive people, you will never feel the feeling of discomfort with them

Betullah apa yang Islam ajar tu, you should just simply berlapang dada with people, then everything will go smoothly. Just try it then if you dont believe me!
so
Thanks Nisa, Husna ; for just being here, be part of the people I love most.
8.22 p.m [Cairo time] at Beit Rayyan.
please do remember this, Hani!


2 comments: