Sunday, May 12

Mama, Happy Mother's Day

ASSALAMUALAIKUM w.b.t

For all the things I didn't say
about how I felt along the way

You cared for me as a little tot
when all I did was cry a lot
and as I grew your work did too
I got older, and the story repeated
you were always there whenever I needed 
you guided me and wished me the best
I became wiser and knew I was blessed
so, for all the times I didn't say
the love I feel for you in each and every day 

Mama, read this so you can always see
just how much you mean to me
Mama
thanks for everything 
although I couldn’t remember how my days were
but I’d hurt you, that was for sure
so sorry for not being good enough
For you both
Mama and Abah

Happy 24th Anniversary too!
9 May 2013

Aku pernah suruh mak aku buat FB
Mama tak mau buat FB ka?
Buat apa...tak mau lah...bukan gheti pon...merapu ja kamu ni...
tapi ada matluthfi laa Mama
“………...”
Mak aku suka sangat dengan Matluthfi ni.
first time mak aku tengok dia dalam vid ‘selamat hari ibu’ tu, mak aku dah cayaq hati. Hah
Happy Mother’s Day Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment